View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #23
Leah
Love my Heffalumps

Bruce you know me, I could go on and on and on, but I'd bore you all, well probably some of you.

My poor little boy (Alex) I took him the see the new baby elephant a few days after it was born, I made Alex sit in the pram and I fed him junk food so he'd sit still and not carry on or run away like little 3 year olds do. He was happy to sit there and eat chips at 9:30am (not a good mother I know, I feel bad, NOT). I just stood there for 3 hours watching the baby elephant (Mr Shuffles) play and run under his mum. When we got home that night Alex's dad (my other half) asked Alex what he saw at the zoo that day. Alex just simply replied "elephants". I had forgotten to show him any other animals. I did however mention that we walked past the bears and giraffes and saw a few birds fly over head, (be it seagulls but it's still birds). I laugh about it now. Poor Alex.

A few days after that we went again with my sister, her 4 year old and my mother. Thank god they took Alex with them to see other animals, I just stayed and watched the elephants play whilst they showed him all around.

Honestly I am a good mother, just crazy on elephants.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote