View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 09:03 PM   #41
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally posted by HaywardNelson
You still are choosing to ignore that the site goes on about respecting privacy, which means in turn that the members ought to as well. What you did is worse than anything she has done.

And even if she is 17 and has a kid, she is still a child herself. You should be embarrassed that you are letting a child get to you so much that you feel the need to post her information in a public forum.
Perhaps the "child" should not be here based on her age. I realize that this is probably a board for all ages...I'm assuming that, since there isn't anything that says "18 and under needs parental permission" or something of that ilk.

Plus, wouldn't she get MORE out of being on a board with people closer to her age range and in her situation (single motherhood). By her hanging out here with "grown folk" makes it look like she's trying to be older than she really is or that she can "hang" with older people.

I dunno...I'm still shaking my head at the whole mess.

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote