View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 08:54 PM   #60
dave

Please go read everything juju and I have ever posted together before commenting. That way, you might have some idea what's going on. Thanks.

Quote:
And what's this about how he "should" have responded: you can't tell someone HOW to respond and expect them to comply merely because YOU said to do so. That to me sounds like some kind of control issue.
It sounds to me like you don't have the faintest fucking idea what's going on. I'm not giving juju an order; what I was saying was that if what he wanted to convey was that his previous post was an opinion, he could have better done so using wording that resembled what I posted in the text you quoted. There is no control issue, I was not giving him an order, blah blah blah. Again, please read the conversation we're talking about before posting. I wasn't telling him how to respond. I was stating that he did a piss poor job showing that his post was opinion and not a statement of fact, and that if he wanted to make it clear that it was an opinion, he <b>should</b> have said something like what I said. It's a suggestion. "If you don't want people to talk down to you, you should do your homework and read up on posts before commenting on them as if you have any idea what's going on." I don't care whether or not you do your homework, as long as you don't care that I think your opinion is invalid because you're ignorant of the situation and/or can't understand common English phrase usage such as I employed in the post you quoted.