View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 09:34 AM   #57
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

This entry is particularly morose and I wrote it after months of not being able to connect to a musician friend who 'seemed' to have time for everyone but me. It was my own personal pity party and I AM embarrassed to air my dirty laundry. It is dark and private and probably not fit for human consumption. lol
There is only one though and this is it. I am more inclined toward the sunny brook farm type these days.

I think I owe it to wanderer though.It isn't that people don't have dark times it's just that we can compartmentalize and trim it down so that it stands alone and then put it away or put it in the reject pile.

Love Lost

I sat by the great window. The silver streaks of rain and moisture painting aging lines on my reflection. I caught you looking;not at me but at the distorted image. Craigs and fissures presented in the rain sweat glass; I tried to ignore your disdain. Attempting a pretense of not noticing, although it cut me to the core; I peered more closely hoping I could find something of worth to fix my attention upon beyond the foggy gloom.

Distractedly maybe desperately, I asked you for a candle to light my small corner but you said the cost of beeswax was too expensive as you plunged a spoonful of honey into your mouth.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote