View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #12
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
maybe it's hypergraphia.
I know I have had this condition before but I hope it wasn't a whole paragraph or two of single thought sentences.

They all carry a single theme but they all can stand on their own as headers to deeper thought or a deeper conclusion.

I know someone who is like what this reads. I am not saying you are outwardly so wanderer but for the people who act on these thoughts in their day to day life, for them and to me they are a black whole of neediness to which every speck of light and hope is sucked into oblivion.( not anyone I live with fortunately )

I for one do not want to lose my sense of awe and wonder. After just three hours in the company of such a lost soul I feel corrupted and reaffirmed my conviction that I could never ever work in a place where dreary negativism runs rampant.

Wanderer I would be careful as to what these thoughts would manifest as in elderly years. They might find there expression more easily forthcoming due to weakness in the body whereas as a younger person they were safely kept in the dark corners of ones mind.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote