View Single Post
Old 12-09-2001, 05:28 PM   #5
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Admittedly, I still smoke. No, I shouldn't, especially after my health scare in September. I have resolved to quit smoking at the end of this month. I believe I am going to employ the use of Zyban this time. I have tried on several occasions to quit over the past 6 years with no success. My fiance must have more willpower than I, as she successfully quit cold turkey last December.

Smoking doesn't make anyone look cool, although most smokers I know are cooler than non-smokers...probably just the people I know. I smoke b/c I like to smoke. *shrugs* I like the taste. No one ever forced me to put a cigarette in my mouth, nor would I accuse the tobacco companies of hastening my death. Tobacco, at least IMHO, is no worse than alcohol. Both can kill you...period. And if it gets to the point where smoking is beat down like alcohol was during Prohibition, shit will get crazy.

*steps off soapbox* Now this stunt is just fucking retarded. That ALMOST makes me want to quit smoking today. But, what more would you expect out of a country like France?

Babelfish can be extremely useful. Although I am semi-fluent in Spanish, I needed it one day when I was trying to assist a Spanish-speaking customer (and no one else was around). The biggest problem I've found is that it's not very good at conjugating verbs or word order. But when all else fails, babelfish is my friend.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote