View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 03:20 PM   #49
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore
Dave, I think you overreacted to begin with. Then you pulled Juju's kid into it, which, even by your "fight fire with fire" standard, seems pretty low. Seriously, how would you feel if juju started dragging your family or your gf into an attack on you?
I'm not trying to justify my attack as truthful. I have stated that the point of the comment was to get across that personal attacks are not useful in discussion between juju and I. Of course I wouldn't like an attack against the woman or my family. That's the whole point! He went personal first and I ended it.

I also don't think it needs to end with us not talking. It's retarded that he came in with "You're pathetic". It shouldn't have gotten there. He should have said "I should clarify - I don't think it's likely that blah blah blah. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was stating it as fact." Then I would have said "Oh. Well, fair enough." We shouldn't even be here! But if the end result is that we're not talking any more, that's <b>his</b> prerogative. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's not like we're lovers.

Last edited by dave; 11-20-2003 at 03:23 PM.