View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 09:37 PM   #29
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Re: Re: Re: Why I'll Stick Up For April

Quote:
Originally posted by dave

Just so you know, homeboy, there were some discussions about the Cellar this weekend and I don't remember anyone being particularly enthusiastic about you. I actually had the kindest words. You might not be as outwardly annoying as she was at first, but you haven't impressed anyone either. So perhaps before making fun of others you should examine your posting habits.
Wait a minute, the people that gathered over the weekend may be active and vocal but still represent less than 1% of the membership in the Cellar. Any opinions that group expressed are just that, opinions. Besides even a group that small, of the Cellar wackos, couldn't reach a consensus.
Tony, and only Tony, is judge, jury and executioner for he owneth the plug. As far as I can tell, he's pretty damn tolerant and willing to let the Cellar grow as it will in scope and direction. I think he's taking a cue from the way Katkeeper raised him.
This business of be nice, play nice and speak (write) nice or shut up, will kill the Cellar faster than a power outage. Maybe we need a smiley with a zipper mouth for when we don't have anything nice to say.
Dave, do you have a little Dave or Davette stashed away you're not telling us about?