View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #5053
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I used to - haven't had one for a while now - or a throat infection. Cool potatoes, I really did grow out of them!

Anyway, I've done a Shawnee.

Well, not quite as altruistic. But I wrote to the B&B we stayed in to thank them . It's owned and run by two men, so it's not like praising the staff, but I put them on TripAdvisor and put a quick vid on YouTube to show other people how good it is.

I also wrote to JB to thank him for the panto. More a fan letter I suppose, but it was the best I've ever seen (not counting The League of Gentlemen as theirs was a subversive one) and performers thrive on praise.

AND I emailed Megabus who got us there and back to compliment them on their drivers. In truth they did nothing above and beyond the call of duty, but they were friendly, personable and got us there on time, and that's better than some.

Oh, then I complained to Dominos because on my final treat night they made me a completely grim pizza. BOOOOO. But I left it with the branch for educational purposes (I don't want another pizza or a voucher, so there's not much they can do for me) rather than going via Head Office.