View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 01:18 PM   #37
FileNotFound
Intouch with his inner sheep rider.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagney

Again, this is troubling. I don't blame the children (because that's truly what they are) I blame the parents. Something is definitely wrong with a society that has such a high number of kids having babies.

Those kids shouldn't even know about sex, let alone be having it.

Considering in most cases, my tax dollars are funding this, I really think something needs to be done about it.
I find your post troubling.

If the 'kids' are old enough to have sex they're old enough to understand the responsibility.

I especialy find "Those kids shouldn't even know about sex, let alone be having it." most disturbing. I knew about "sex" before I was 7 years old. No I'm not kidding. I'm serious. Needless to say I had no real interest in the act other than the "Why would anyone do that?" till the age of about 12. By 14 I was as horny as any other teenager, but I didn't go sticking my thing into every hole I could find, not because holes were not available either. I just didn't want to get invovled in something that I felt I was not ready for yet.

The problem isn't that "kids shouldn't even know about sex" it's that they SHOULD know about sex and be educted in such a way that they understand that it's a wonderful thing that's not to be ashamed of but carries a lot of responsibilites with it and that unless they are willing to accept that responsibility they should keep their pants on. I could go on into how kids should also be taught that sex is meant to happen with someone you love not someone you just want to fuck but thats another matter.

In my opinion most the child pregnancy problems are occuring directly because of LACK of sex education in schools. In Germany I was 10 when I first officialy learned about sex, the how, the why etc. In the US I was 16 and the "sex ed" was more like "STD bad. Condom good. Abstinance better." and that teaches nothing.

Last edited by FileNotFound; 11-14-2003 at 01:22 PM.
FileNotFound is offline   Reply With Quote