Thread: humans
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #12
regular.joe
Старый сержант

The explosives on the Twin Towers section on Zeitgeist movie was a bunch of malarkey. My job for a long time in the Army was to figure out how much explosives it would take to do a job, like dropping a span on a bridge, how many man hours, how many vehicles to haul said explosives and all of the cordage and what not to hook up said explosives. for a job like the one described....the sections with the explosives placed on them would have had to have been uncovered, entire floors stripped so that work teams could have placed the explosives directly on the structural beams...on like every other floor. Wow, truck loads of of equipment and explosives for the size of that building. All while no one working in the buildings noticed?

The work would have had to have started years ago to keep it a secret. I don't think so.

The answer for the guys in the basement feeling the "explosion" first, energy travels faster down the structural beams, which are designed by the way, to transfer energy to ground. The plane hitting the building transferred a hell of a lot of energy, heck yea they felt in the basement.

I think what bothers me the most is that there are people who will watch a movie like this and take as gospel truth.

Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
regular.joe is offline   Reply With Quote