Thread: Post Your Pet
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #1005
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

That's a very cuddly looking cat. I must admit, I do like cuddly cats.

My bro's family have two cats. One is absolutely stunningly beautiful (smoke coloured) but so standoffish. Won't let anyone near her except for my eldest niece (it's her cat). Even then, really not much into cuddles. The other cat is the friendliest cat you could ever hope to meet. A total gentleman and a real softy. Will come to any visitor for cuddles, but still likes going out doing the ruffty tuffty hunter routine. He looks like a witch's cat, Jet black except for a tiny little spray of white under his chin.

@ Nirvana: He's a Bearded Collie. Though I have had people ask if he's a spinone before. It's the giant kissable nose that does it :P Though spinones have a more distintive nose with bigger nostrils and more of a swirl. Actually, Spinone was one of the breeds we considered when we were looking at dogs before we got Pil.

He also gets mistaken for an old english sheepdog from time to time. Especially if we're out with his brother Dante (mum's dog) as Dan's base colour is blue like an old english.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote