View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #45
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"a different Henry... :shudder:"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

For the record: the king of the oreos and me, not the same person.

You can all relax...treat him nice (till he gives you *reason otherwise)...my 'sins' are not his.

#

*This, of course, shouldn't be difficult. With the 'intelligent' conversationalists 'here', all that other Henry need do is post something some cellarite finds distasteful, or post something in a 'way' some cellarite finds distasteful, and the 'gang' will rally.

More accurately: all the other Henry need do is be unrepentant for his distastefulness and the 'gang' will rally. Domestication of the herd.

I suggest, Henry, you avoid any conversations about animal self-awareness (too many animal-lovers here willing to blur the line between 'I' and non-'I'), human exceptionalism ("we're all too nasty and worthless to live, don't you know"), and the reality of the individual as 'I' (too many 'self' deniers here).

Also to be avoided: starting threads without a clear, guiding, opening (too many followers here who just can't self-initiate).

But: if you can laugh at unfunny jokes, take as meaningful whatever drivel some cellarite posts, and allows yourself to melt into the cellar gumbo, well hell, you ought to do just fine.

Lastly, anticipating possible responses from any and all who take offense (pussies, beastmasters, queens, those who unsuccessfully try to think before posting, and the like): get bent...HA!

Last edited by henry quirk; 10-12-2009 at 01:29 PM.
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote