View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #38
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
It just occurred to me what really strikes me about this thread; I would not have imagined Wolf as being afraid of anything.
One of the many reasons I idolise Wolf is that she does have fear, but she doesn't fall apart like a crean puff. That's real life bravery. I know she hates icky bugs because of my favourite ever Wolfpost, where the preying mantis feels the need for psychiatric health. I can't tell you how often I have read that one, and laughed every time (it's funnier than this one because Wolf acknowledges her lack of physical danger as opposed to her disgust in a wonderfully self-deprecating way.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
If it makes you feel any better about me, I didn't just panic and freeze, here. I hitched up my big girl panties (knickers to you) and dealt with it.
I still want to be on your team when it comes to the end of the world. I promise I'm working on something to make you feel the same about me. It's tricky with not knowing what the threat will be. And you being female and all. Maybe I should start practising your favourite dish...?