View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #3
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Come now: those were left out of the original precisely because they're nonsensical. No fair trying to stick them in -- I see jes' whatchur doin' thar, and I'm a-callin' BS.

You're doing quite the job of reducing your intellectual honesty with post #2, you know. If you didn't, you do now.

Associating with Jeremiah Wright doesn't do Jeremiah Wright credit, still less Obama. Wright is a Blame America Firster, and believes that to be the road of virtue. Can you imagine?

White liberal guilt can really mess with an otherwise intelligent mind. Do you suppose that I have it? Do you suppose that I should?

But, and I'll probably repeat this so I may as well start in now: any excuse, any absurdity, at all will do for Redux to support his boys, Team Rocket, uh, Team Democrat. They aren't worth support, Redux. That is where my intelligence shines most dazzlingly. It will either show you the light or afflict you with an awful sunburn.

Now with three more WingNuts I could bolt something to something else -- without tools.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 08-07-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote