View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #30
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

My mom tried to marry me to a Syrian. I am sure a dowry was involved. So the real question for me is:

How many goats is one life worth over another? Not if.

Yes she regrets her actions now.........But since I am older and used up in their realm, and I am no longer a virgin- My mom would have to give a lot of goats to get rid of me....... I believe I am actually a commodity, but there is no convincing some crazy canadian syrian, possible terrorist, of this......The failure I believe, is that no one even tried. Being that he was probably an ugly loser that just didn't know how to talk to women, and has no station in my society.....I am of the "perspective" that he would in fact, owe me some goats just for inhaling any part my oxygen.

But that's perspectivism for you.

I think it was insane to be talking to my mom about how I am not going to go marry her neighbor's syrian son. The fact that I had to even have those conversations makes me insane. She had arranged my marriage. FAIL. lol!

But I still (secretly) wonder how many goats I am worth. How many goats does it take to marry me off anyway?