Thread: Whiskey
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

ur doin it rong!

Just kidding.

I love whisky. My favorite is Jim Beam, on the rocks, but occasionally neat. I have had Maker's Mark as well, and I like it very much. It's a very sociable drink, and I'm indebted to my friend who introduced me to it.

I spent a minute trying and failing to find an example of hte whisky sampler I tried recently. I gave a running commentary on chat as I tasted all of them. There was Booker's, Knob Creek, crap. Now I can't remember the other two. But I liked it so much I went and bought another sampler. I will take a picture and post it when I can.

I have had Crown Royal, and Canadian or no, you may have my share. I did not care for it at all. My pallet is not easily offended, but I could not finish the drink. Blech. Love the bags, though.

When I was younger (but just as dumb), I drank Jack Daniels. It was the cool hardcore drink in college, and I drank plenty of it. My recommended lifetme allowance, apparently, because now the smell of JD puts me off. I'm done with it.

I would love to conduct more research on this subject for you. Results to follow.