View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #1283
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

@SG- I'm sorry you're goin through this tough time love.
Do not be pessimistic, you can make it through and succeed! I'm sorry I can't help more directly, but find a focus and stick to it. If its routine you need, then stick to that. At 8 wake up, eat breakfast, 815 take a shower, 845, pick up the newspaper, ect ect ect. If you get an apt near your parent's flat, mebbe you can still go over their frequently and make dinner. I know at some point you said you were enjoying doing that, so keep doin it. If you can find a job, even a low paying one and stick to one schedule there, that might be a great help. If thats not possible, find a volunteer position.
Right now I'm suffering because I only work part-time, and my college classes just ended 3weeks ago...I'm seriously at a loss with myself and can feel the depression creeping in. That's where my advice comes from.

I hope you find an apartment and get to enjoy the freedom of living on your own. *Big hugs*