Thread: Abortion Debate
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 01:32 PM   #191
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Praise Jesus and Pass the Ammunition

Controversial Wichita abortionist Dr George Tiller was shot to death today...at church. This will undoubtedly turn out to be a crime committed by someone who reasoned that they were saving the lives of future unborn children. Therefore, it can be assumed that "Thou shalt not kill" is arbitrary, even to the religious. Since they've killed Dr Tiller, doesn't that pretty much follow that it is okay to kill anyone, at any time, for any reason, as long as you think it is a really, really *good* reason?

[extreme sarcasm] Praise God. [/extreme sarcasm]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090531/...ler_shooting_3

WICHITA, Kan. – Media outlets are reporting that late-term abortion doctor George Tiller has been shot and killed at his church in Wichita, Kan.

Anonymous police sources told The Wichita Eagle and other media that the 67-year-old doctor was killed Sunday morning at Reformation Lutheran Church.

Police spokesman Gordon Bassham would not confirm the victim's identity pending notification of relatives but said a 67-year-old "high-profile individual in the community" was shot and killed.

Tiller has been among the few U.S. physicians performing late-term abortions. His clinic has repeatedly been the site of protests for about two decades and he was shot and wounded by a protester in 1993.