Thread: Georgism
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 11:45 PM   #86
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Quote:
From Adan:
fine I could give a rat's ass either I am agnostic. But it doesn't change the fact that no one made it - right?
      The basis of Locke's argument is that God made it. Now you say you're agnostic. Therefore it's illegitimate for you to use this argument.
      So please, send me a link to what you believe. I asked for it already, and in spite of your continuos rudeness, I've asked again politely.
Quote:
Simple question: Are the original classical liberals geo-libertarians or neo-libertarians?
      Um, actually I don't care. I'm not in any way connected to any form of libertarianism. Not in the slightest. Nor is just about anyone else around here. I'd have to study a bunch of stuff that I'm not interested in to actually be able to form an answer to that question. Neither you nor Radar have given me any reason to spend the time. Though he didn't ask the question either.
      You see, the only current libertarians I've talked to, of any sort, are you and Radar. The way you approach things is enough to suggest you are worse than him.
      If you back tracked on this site a bit you'd find that Radar has threatened me physically. We aren't pals. So you see, I've no reason to read up on all the back history I'd need to answer your question.
      One more time though, as far as the land discussion, what are your beliefs? The ones you actually hold?
      Come to think of it, I'd also like to know why you linked me to a site that was supposed to give me your side, then when I take issue with a major point you say you don't believe that anyway. For that matter, why be rude to an impartial observer? I'm still willing to listen to you or Radar, if you make an honest arguement.
      At least with Radar even if I think he's nuts I don't doubt he believes what he is saying.
      You have not shown the same.