View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #1553
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

There was a misunderstanding between me talking to H about my prescription, who talked to J, who faxed it through to my GP, who signed it off and printed it out.

I wanted Citalopram and Trazadone.
Last prescription for Citalopram was for 14 tablets. This one was for only 7 (why?)
Last prescription for Trazadone was for 50mg daily - I asked for an increase and was told I could get one. I got 50mg again, and only 7 tablets.

I also got vitamin B tablets FOR THREE MONTHS?! despite understanding that I only needed them while I was officially on detox. Three weeks since I last touched alcohol suggests to me that my body is probably into recovery right now.

And I can't get an appointment with my own GP until Tueday week.
So I have to call up and go through it all with a receptionist Monday morning, in order to get an appointment with another GP, then go through it all with him/ her.

I should have checked there and then, but I had to wait 15 minutes because they'd lost the first script somewhere between it being signed and me turning up, so I was already stressed just because things weren't going to plan. I didn't check til after I got home from the pharmacy - directly opposite the doctors - and by then the practice was shut.

It sounds silly, but these sort of things make me really anxious.