View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #13
dollface
Questionist

I have an aquaintance who is like this, I stayed at her house for a few days once and I felt like I was going to have a fucking nervous breakdown!! She literally never shuts up- ever. She has talked to me on the phone while brushing her teeth. She thinks that free weekend minutes are like free money and you have to use it ALL up because it's FREE!!! Same thing with every night after 9. And she has a whole string of people to call. She'll go right down the line from one to the other and stay on the phone ALL fucking day.

She talkes about everything and anything. Repeats herself a lot too.

Here is what 2 minutes at her house sounded like:

"Maybe I'll wear yellow under this, yellow is supposed to be a cheerful color, maybe that'll help my mood. Did you know yellow roses mean friendship? My ex gave me yellow roses one time and I was hurt because I thought it meant we were just friends. Speaking of the ex, you should see the coat he bought for his new girlfiend, she is such a- ANYways, OMG, my daughter is coming down tomorrow she'll eat me out of house and home, I better stock this fridge. Hmm, maybe I'll pick up some ground beef on the way home- can you hear me? What did you think of that movie last night? You know I try not to watch too much of that stuff because it gives me weird dream. OMG, I had the funniest dream last night, I dreamt that you got married to president Obama and you were on Oprah. Did you SEE Oprah last week?? The show about the homeless ferret? Can you hear me? Oh, okay, i just wanted to make sure you could hear me, I know this blowdryer is loud. My hair looks like crap, time to get it styled again. My hairdresser........................"and ON and ON and ON. I am NOT exagerrating- if anything, I am being conservative.

I stopped answering the phone when she calls. Now she just leaves 25 minute long messages that sound a lot like the above.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.
dollface is offline   Reply With Quote