View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 06:21 PM   #12
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
Now there you go again, Dear. You're saying everyone doesn't like you and is covering it up with innuendos. That's neither true or fair to "everyone". C'mon now, you don't want to be like the old man and dump on anyone you think might be thinking ill of you, do you?
You have to be careful with retaliation because if you're wrong you look stupid to the other people, besides the one you're retaliating against.
You think you're being held to a tighter standard than others. Yes, you probably are, just because of history. If a cat claws you, don't you watch it closer for awhile after that?
As much as I respect Dagney's opinion, DON'T go AOL. That's just disgusting.
Smile Baby, and the world smiles with you.
See, everybody. Bruce is actually giving me helpful advice without shitting it out his ass and smearing it in my face. Although he's done that too in a more private setting . But I didn't hold it against him when he did because I know Bruce is really trying to help me out and not just flinging shit to fuel the flamefest. Sure it hurt a little bit, no one likes to be told they're an asshole when all the joking and sarcasm is set aside for a moment, but I thought about what he said to me and tried to change for the better. Anyhow, Bruce, I thank you for your continued support (or deflea-ing) as you like to call it.

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote