Thread: The Obamanation
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #261
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

I heard about this too.

One link I found had this in it.

Quote:
The video showed a woman resembling the Vice-President's daughter taking a red straw from her mouth, bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril and snorting lines of white powder.

The woman then stands up and starts talking with other people in the room as a young man - identified as her boyfriend - watches from behind.

“At one point she pretty much complains that the line isn't big enough,” one told the newspaper. “And she talks about her dad.”
~~~~~~~~~
Radaronline.com, an online gossip site, said that one of its freelance reporters had also viewed the video.

It described a man cutting up five lines of what is said to be cocaine, as the woman claimed to be Ms Biden jokes that the lines are not big enough.

The man hands her a rolled-up dollar bill and she pulls back her hair and snorts a line. After she snorts the first line, she lifts her head to wipe her nose and then snorts a second and third line.
Bold mine - Note that in the first description it's a red straw and in the second its a rolled bill.

I don't really care what she does, just like I didn't care about what Palin's kids did. All media hype.
Asan aside, I'll bet that video gets a good buck though.