Thread: I'm a Birdbrain
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003, 12:41 AM   #57
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by Whit

LuvBugz, if you go back you'll find that I was responding to something Juju said. Heck, I even quoted him. What his wife was saying, as I previously pointed out, is a common misconception among the Southern Baptists I've known. That's how they got involved.
     I actually stated the idea to be incorrect in my post, even used the words misnomer, incorrect and bizzare. I assume you misunderstood me, and were seeking to inform instead of treating me like I'm stupid. Thanks for the definitions, but I was well aware of them. Please reread my post and notice what I said. This is not my logic, just some stupidity that I've argued over on many occasions. Also, I hate that particular misconception becasue it's based in ignorance about the origin of the religion these people follow.
Whit, yes I realized you were responding to Juju's post, but I didn't understand the lack of logic in your reply and why Baptists and Protestants where being mentioned. I understand now that you were reiterating someone else's idea's to show how illogical they are and not your own. Just to make sure we're on the same page though....you do agree with my logical deduction that Catholics, along with Baptists and Protestants, are all Christians?

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote