View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #68
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
I dont think so....its more the things a darkened window are hiding....the things you cant see because the light is on. Im not so bad now, but it still bugs me a little. I once house-sat for a friend who didnt have any coverings on her windows. It was a bit hard to relax. I dealt with it by keeping the light off in the livingroom at night.

I have that fear too Pico. I also house-sat for a friend, and slept on the couch, but the backdoor had no cover over it. I was so freaked out someone would come up, look in see me alone, break the door, and then kill/rape me. I left the back porch light on so hopefully they wouldn't be able to see me so easy, but if I woke up I would see them. My windows in my bedroom have heavy coverings.

Labbers: I'm just scared of semis in general. Scared they won't make it under the bridge, scared they're gonna change lanes into me, scared they're gonna have a blowout, scared they're gonna jackknife, scared the driver is gonna look at me and wave...
get my point?