View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
I see. It is acceptable for TheMercenary to cross the line? Double standard? I defined where the line was long ago AND how I would respond. You are completely wrong. As I said previously, if this was permitted, then I would take it to what he understands. This is the new Cellar until you start posting about the reason for this new tone.

You want this tone to end? Then go after then only reason for it. As Brianna noted, he is posting this constantly meaning every thread of intellligent discussion has been perverted into name calling. Did you like that? Well this is what happens when one condoms the constant posts from TheMercenary. Not my description. Brianna defined the problem. Same TheMercenary attackes were routine against others such as piercehawkeye 45 and Radar.

Welcome to the Cellar that TheMercenary wants and has created again. Did he not cause this new tone previously? Yes. And he has done it again. Maybe his whore smells too badly lately even for him. Welcome to what TheMercenary calls intelligent posting.
FTR