View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 09:47 AM   #83
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:

*snip*

UT refuses to even discuss these things let alone admit they are facts.
I've only been lurking for about a year now, but thus far, I have YET to see UT refuse to discuss a topic.

As far as I can tell, some folks *coughgoethiancough* are pissed that UT is posting pictures of Palestinian Suicide-bombers and NOT posting Isreali atrocities ON PURPOSE and take issue with the idea that a moderator of a community forum seems biased (a moderator? biased? GET OUT! Really? How could that be?).

My reply to all this foolishness is this: If you got pics of it, and you want em posted so badly, POST THEM YOURSELF. There is a thread on this site called "Quality Images" and if you are so hell-bent on getting the "other side" in to compensate for UT's bias**, then why don't YOU post some pics of the the big-bad Isreali atrocities? Meantime, stop yer whinin'.

I was taught that if you don't like something, do something about it. You can leave or take action, but quit yer (unimpressive, impotent and inefficacious) bitchin already.

**I think it's perfectly NORMAL for people to have biases, and I think UT should be COMMENDED for hosting a COMMUNITY that allows for ideas and opinions to be freely discussed, regardless of Political Correctness, Intelligence, or Asshole factor. So hat's off, UT. I still love you.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Last edited by OnyxCougar; 08-22-2003 at 12:14 PM.
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote