View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #116
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

It's based on a coworker's invention from back when I worked at a Domino's pizza as a teen. You can get real creative when you only have a set number of ingredients to eat from every day.

We used to just smear together one ranch packet and the wing sauce from the hot wings we sold--but Domino's wing sauce isn't nearly as spicy as the stuff I had in my house, and mellowing it with more ranch just made it too ranchy, so I tried cream cheese instead. We used to pull the meat off the chicken wings and toss it on the pizza, but now I just cut up a boiled chicken breast instead.

The other invention I remember fondly from those days was a "Clodfobble* special:" one pepperoni, topped with a jalapeno and a squirt of barbecue wing sauce. Perfect for a busy night when you didn't have time to make a real pizza for yourself. Most people agreed it was really yummy, once I finally convinced them one by one to try it. I don't think my digestive system could stand up to very many of them these days though...

*[insert real name here]
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote