View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #14
melidasaur
Traded your soul for pogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123 View Post
Wolf has it right. This is chicago (illinois really but all the big guys come out of chicago) through and through. the last governor is still in prison. The mayor's office isn't exactly know for great ethics. chicago politicians only stick out if they aren't crooks.
Yes!!!! I knew that if I came to the cellar today and there was a thread on Blowfish, I would have to comment.

He is the worst governor ever. Voters in Chicago suck because what they do impacts the rest of the state - Do Chicagoans and the people that occupy the 'burbs (tiny hellholes, IMO) even KNOW that there is more to Illinois than just them? NO! That's why every single person that is elected, appointed, whatever to an important public office in this state is CORRUPT - the most corrupt part of the state carries the most vote.

We're not perfect down here in Central Illinois - or "the South" as the Chicago morons refer to our part of the state, but at least we are honest and not corrupt.

Let's see - who in Chicago/Illinois politics has gone to jail - Gov. Ryan, Dan Rostenkowski, three other governors who's pictures were in the paper and I can't remember their names... this state totally sucks!

This would never happen if the Chicago area citizens would get their heads out of their butts and realize that THERE IS MORE TO ILLINOIS THAN THEM!!!

My apologies to anyone that lives in Chicago and the 'burbs - I used to live in a particular one called Libertyville - hated it. I'm sure you're all nice people, I am just so steamed that people like him get elected in this state.

I'm glad he's gone .