View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 12:35 AM   #10
SquidGirl
Colloquialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
Of course, one might argue that it's a matter of quantity vs. quality. Would you rather have sex with one super-hot, handsome, high-performance fella or ten flabby, mediocre, vaguely awkward guys?
You know, in my opinion, once the super-hot, handsome fella opens his mouth it ruins everything. I'll have to say that the beautiful personalities don't always stud-bodies. My BF is pretty hot....in a exotic metro-sexual way. I'm surprised I'm with him sometimes, I'm petite, not bad looking, but anyway....but in the beginning I did have issues with his ego. There wasn't room for all of us. It almost broke us up. So, moral of the story...personality can make the person the most attractive possible. Perhaps the larger women have better personalities which make them more attractive than the twigglets out there. After all, they have to face stereotypes, adversity, poor treatment, etc. I've known women who are quite large and they are the sweetest gals I have ever known. It's all because all the crap they went through...it left them being really pure of heart. Hell, I fully expect them to get the guy before me. Good for them, too.
SquidGirl is offline   Reply With Quote