View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I also worked for AK Steel in medical dept. They were nothing like the doodie heads at GM. In contrast to Generous Motors, they had maybe one bad apple to 9 good ones, where gm had 10 bad apples to 9.

There was a deer in the parking lot: Joe Asshattery ran it down with his truck, killed it and was going to take it home (mmmm, truck killed baby deer!) when he got arrested.

Another proud GM worker, pissed at a security guard, brought the severed head of a PIG to work and set it in a place where he knew security guard woud see it.

Guy came to work, shot his woman in the face in the parking lot.

Because union rules said they didn't have to tie back their hair, woman on line was scalped. YOU paid for that if you bought a car, truck....

Dude arrested and jailed for dealing weapons (GUNS) at work was released after a year and got his job back. YAY UNION!

the monthly union letter, written by their "president" read like the ramblings of a drunk maniac.

Yeah. I've a grudge, but so what? They BEGGED to be shut down.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote