View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #54
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

McCain prefers to defeat tyranny and eliminate problems that tyranny poses the entire world, and not just America. Obama is lukewarm on tyranny removal, offering rather halfheartedly a strategy that is essentially the same one the Republican Administration has been succeeding with. His party, however, so heedlessly plunges after defeat abroad that they've forgotten that if they helm the Oval Office, defeat in the war accrues to them. And then there'll be two more terms of Republican Presidency to fix what the Dems dropped and broke.

Lame goes to the Dems, long-range strategic vision to the Reps. Remember the Dems have not smashed a tyranny since Roosevelt and Truman. Since then, they have been as firm as wet noodles.

McCain is literate about economics. Obama is relying on the electorate's economic illiteracy to win -- bread-and-circuses, modernized. A vote for Obama and his crowd is a clear demonstration that you don't know shit about economics, and don't want to learn either. I ask you, how do you live with such a mental deficiency? I sure couldn't.

Lame goes to the Democrats, who intend to tax us back into prosperity. Say what?! McCain's idea of what to do is traditional Republican: less tax burden and get out of business' wealth generation. Supply-side economics, to recall a Reagan program. Again, clear longrange strategy goes to the Republicans.

Foreign policy: Look, just kill antidemocracies. McCain is willing, but Obama wants foreigners to groan under continued oppression, poverty, evil, and misgovernance, automatically generating and continuing foreign-policy quandaries. You know, just like Radar wants. The biggest difference between the two is Obama doesn't know he's going for that, and Radar simply doesn't care. Neither of 'em has got it right. Oppressed peoples have this funny habit of making war on us Americans, wholesale or retail.

The lame and the stupid will vote for Obama. I will vote for McCain, and in your face, all of you.