View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 06:42 AM   #9
dave

No. Here's the graphic detail.

No matter how well you wipe, you can't possibly get all the shit out. It's too imperfect a routine. Baby wipes are better, but since you're not washng the soap out, it can lead to itching. Therefore, when I'm taking a shower, I make it a good point to wash my ass. I start on the cheeks to make sure they're nice and clean, but this is generally really nothing more than washing away the sweat from a hot day. Then I lather up my left hand and give the area a good scrubbing. It's mostly clean from my superb wipe jobs, so I don't have to worry about getting anything on my hands. Then, I pull out my hand and wash it off. Come rinse time, I use the smaller, more powerful spray option on my showerhead to get in there and thoroughly rinse the area out.

If you've ever done a not great wipe job at the beginning of a long day, you know that excessive shit in that area can put you <b>in a world of hurt</b>. Especially if there's any physical activity involved, such as walking. <b>Don't go there.</b> Just clean your asshole.