View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #13
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Yes, but ever since watching that movie, Law & Order: Criminal Intent has been completely messed up for me. Really changes the dynamic of the show when you can't stop imagining the head detective as a sadistic psychopath.
I have never seen Cell, but Vincent D'Onofrio just come across that way for me. He's just your average creepy-scary crazy guy.

Over the weekend I watched Michael Clayton. This was not the movie that I expected it to be based on the trailers. I did like it, though. I must say, it did include what was possibly the best short description of mental health commitment law that I have ever seen in a movie.

I also watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. That has got to be one of the funniest movies ever made.

Not on DVD (HBO onDemand strikes again) but I watched that indie documentary about Roman Polansky and the statutory rape trial, Roman Polansky: Wanted and Desired. I spent most of the 100 minutes just plain being annoyed. Oh, and I found another reason to despise the French.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote