View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #43
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Met my American boy last night.
He represented your country very well. Completely charming, intelligent, funny. He did very courteously offer his bed for the night, with the codicil that he wouldn't promise to let me sleep. But although that made my heart beat faster and gave me a definite tingle, I chose to go home. Probably because he'd been so very flattering I didn't want to spoil his opinion of me!

We had Dim Sum in China town - he likes to eat and enjoyed the fact I did too. Then walked for white a way through London, although I managed to take us round in a circle at one point He loves London and it was a pleasure to show it to him.

What can I say - a wonderful evening.
If he contacts me I will definitely meet up next time he's here - which is another training session in a couple of weeks. I can't promise to be as well behaved in future, but that's his conscience I guess!

In other news, I've made plans for next Saturday! It's still a case of meet & see if there's a spark. But it's a plan at least. Two other possibles. I'm not really up for it today (Dylan missing for 48 hours now - been going door-to-door) but I'm sure at some pointI'll be back to vetting them!