Thread: Sad Reality
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #52
Tree Fae
Major Inhabitant

Black Dogs

Hello everyone, I am Elspodes friend. This is my first post to the Cellar and I thought this was a particularly good place to start.

Last month, I adopted from a near by animal control a wonderful mostly black Papllion/Yorkie??? mix. Darby was bigger than he looked in the pictures, but I took a chance on how he would get along with my Yorkie, Dazzle, and the one my ex kept, Sami. He is 2-3 years old and wonderfully playful. He has been the best dog in the world. He is loving, and smart. He has made a great companion for both Dazzle and me.

I have watched both an aged cancer ridden boxer who had 11 wonderful years with us, and a year old kitten with Feline PV be put to sleep. It is one of the most heart-rending experiences I have ever experienced.

All my animals are fixed, and I intend to help others get theirs done as quickly as possible. My youngest cat was adopted off the street and was sickly at first so we forgot about getting it done. Living with a cat in heat was not fun for it or us.
Tree Fae is offline   Reply With Quote