Thread: Sad Reality
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #34
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

@ icileparadise.......do we know you by another name? I mean do you log in here under another name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icileparadise View Post
I don't want to upset anyone but it intrigues me how us humans feel so compassionatly for pets when we are so quiet and dignified about human troubles and am not speaking about human deaths. We seem to steel ourselves about the courage of humans but when it come to little or big animals we lose it. Now Cicero you are a woman of life bear with me I just wish to know how and why we humans make this disitinction. For example I was with my infant daughter in a park one day when she had to really take a crap and I held her under a tree with broken ground under it to do it and some people said to us to go to a toilet or use a diaper. I said to them coz they had a dog like your dog pisses and craps in a public toilet instead of all over the place.

We look at animals differently. That's all I'm saying. I have a blind woman lives near me and her Guide Dog is astonishing; it crosses a really busy road for her and acts like a human in every caring sense. I am astonished how a dog can be so trained in a way that we can't. It's never distracted even by other dogs. Fascinating.
*reads your last post* nevermind...it's not important.I don't want to know.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote