Thread: Incest
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #30
monster
I hear them call the tide

cic, you're being an idiot. please have a sex change, you're giving women a bad name. Alternatively "fit the fuck" in and defend your position logically. That you're wrong doesn't matter, but that you're hysterical and illogical is embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Why no. It doesn't at all.

No connection whatsoever

That's like comparing apples and butt-rape.

In fact, homosexuality doesn't even apply to that arguement anymore because it's no secret, and nothing to be ashamed of.

btw. Hi Beest
It used to be, though. Some people still feel it is. So what is the difference again?

You seem to be unable to distinguish between consenting incest and rape/kiddy-fiddling incest. Do you have that problem with regualar sex too?

Quote:
Oh is this a debate? I wasn't informed of the formal status of my response and the guidelines...
If you would like an answer to that and many other ridiculous statements a perp might ask:
Wait, who are you calling a perp here? If there is mutual consent, who is the perp? Or are they both perps?

Quote:
here are some resources. Ask them...Let's see what they say:
But they're all kiddy/granny fiddler help lines. What about the non-abuse incest. Or do you believe that isn't possible/doesn't happen?

Quote:
(I thought I was quite clear when I said it was like apples vs. butt-rape
you thought wrong. the only thing you've clarified is that either you're currently self medicating or you damn well should be.

Quote:
Hey that's why it doesn't apply...good job. Nice work. Kudos.

Beest...I got ya.
I'm glad you now know who Cicero was and what a forum is...Your copy/paste job was so great I might print it and wipe my ass with it...since you took the time to google and all.....

I say debate...you look up forum....

Holy shit..I'm in trouble. Someone else here can copy and paste too.....

Welcome to the cellar guys...I've seen you guys in the hallways (pourbill and Beest)....I don't have to prove every statement that flies out of my mouth. Especially if I'm not talking to you yet in the first place. Don't come here and make demands of me.

OMG it's Drax and Shawnee's bastard offspring! :p

Can I have a 15 minute warning before the final tantrum? I'll need to pee and get supplies