Thread: Tree Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:08 AM   #29
grassy
Dog O'Nine Tails

Ok guys theres more

Ha ha it is True! it has no ending yet... ok.. heres more. well if you knew the old man, you'd understand? he hoards stuff, he's really nastey, he explodes with anger stuff like that. ok they Hillbilly and his wife alwaysd Wait till i LEAVE. thats how they get it. they back up their truck and just lug stuff off. so To STOP it, i go down the celler like a woman gone Mad with a magic marker, and i start putting up signs.. Nastey signs.... HANDS OFF THIS WOOD you LOOTER! You Theif!!! You Scavenger!!! The signs are everywhere!!! and guess what? just to be a smart -ss the Hilly billy takes some of that wood! now i'm really mad.... ok so i start to Try to tell the old man, that this guy is a con... He screams, gets really mad, and he has a loaded Hand gun right by his chair!!! he starts to grab for it... dont you talk about my friends like that" totally gullable.. he just dont Get IT. this goes on and on and finally one night and he's drunk and threatens to kill me, and we call the cops.... four cop cars come, and one game warden, its not over yet tho! cause the trees are still laying there... covered in snow 25 cords of them. ok you wanna hear more? if i drive you nuts just say so....???LOL
grassy is offline   Reply With Quote