View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 10:19 AM   #22
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
... I have even let my drivers license lapse....

....SEND ME YOUR MONEY NOW!...

....All this will change radically as soon as I return to Australia (except the diet).....
What is the process for renewing your license or reactivating it once you get back? Will you have to retake the driver's test? It seems to be a pain in the ass in the US for this situation anyway. There are options for holding it "almost renewed" for a few months until you return to the country, but it's still sort a pain in the ass.

Send you money?? You didnt tell us how much your carbon credit is selling for! Someone out there is ready to fire off money for your credit and are getting annoyed that you have not set a fixed price for it. Please, at least list the price of the credit if not the payment details so that some mean ol' nasty H1 Hummer driver can ease his guilt with your credit.

And lastly....your situation is most suitable for a carbon credit sale. You were driving a big SUV (with a big gun rack on the ceiling),... grilling beef steaks and baby seals on the charcoal grill next to your outdoor fireplace....while inside your 6000 sq ft house with the AC keeping the temp 68F....puffing a cigarette wildly.

That makes you a good candidate. You were a real carbon criminal, now you're a carbon saint.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote