Thread: Workkin' Out!
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 11:48 AM   #119
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
I'm hungry
Every workout is harder than the last (my heart stubbornly works around 130 unless I pitch a fit - should be 135)
I'm not losing weight or mass...
You may not be losing weight, but you probably still losing size...don't be too discouraged. I know, I know, easier said than done . You still are getting healthier. If you are hungry, add more fiber, like veggies and fruit. A handful of almonds or walnuts mixed with dried friut is a great snack with lots of healthy fats to keep you feeing full. By starving yourself, you'll freak out your body, and it will be even less likely to give up weight. Also, you won't have the energy to push yourself to get your HR up there where you want it.

In that last 2 months of healthier eating and increased running, I haven't lost any weight, but a pair of jeans I wouldn't wear to work because they were too tight have made it back into the rotation (2 more to go...)

Keep at it! Remember the big picture, this is a lifelong change.