Thread: Mea Culpa
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:10 PM   #39
BigMcLargeHuge
cold whack fashizzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela View Post
Yes REALLY!
"I know how hurt you are by me, (he's talking about his wife right?) and that you're also hurt by actions of the other people I (meaning BigV) interacted with. [b](meaning the girl)[/B
You are upset and angry with me and with them, and justifiably so.
Tink stated that both parties sent pics of each other to each other as BigV obviously shared with her as they were trying to reconcile. So, that says to me, yes the "she" was actively involved. However, he is taking the blame. You all are harsh people. BigV was wrong, he admitted it. I don't see "she" standing up and apologizing for her part in this.
'She' is undoubtedly mortified and unwilling to be focused upon in this way.

Quote:
You say he led her on....so you are in the know....well, "she" didn't have to play. And yes, she had a part whether you all want to believe it or not.
I didn't say he led anyone on....I said i thought that he initiated it.
Quote:
Who sends private pics of themselves to another woman's husband in what obviously was of a sexual nature based on the post?
someone who is, no doubt, responding to advances of a recently 'divorced' man. never seen this type of thing go down before?

Quote:

I'm just trying to stand up for those that I feel are being beat down in a way over the top way. and pardon me for living in Washington. Not my first choice, believe me.

I have no interest in beating bigv or tink down. I like bigv and i dont know tink at all. I DO, however have a bad taste in my mouth. He wept and slobbered all over the cellar, and in at least 6 different individual ears that I know about. speaking 'privately' to enough people becomes public at some point. Monster said it pretty well near how I feel.

But....truth be told....I'd rather not know anymore about their marital strife....good or bad.