View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #928
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

*hugs SG* up days and down days honey, they come and more importantly they go.

I recommend soaking in a warm bath this evening to ease the pain btw. Preferably having taken an ibuprofen twenty mins prior :P

I have the next meeting (battle) tomorrow evening. Which means this afternoon is going to be filled with phone calls and stress atthe thought of any of my people suddenly dropping out or getting ill. Rang D last night to run a couple of ideas past him and he was (yes, you guessed it) on his sofa, under a duvet groggy as fuck with a nasty sounding cold. 'Bout ten mins before I phoned him I was thinking "Shit, my throat feels tickly, and that was about my twentieth sneeze of the evening, I just did...."

Woke up this moning to discover some bastard's been sandpapering my throat whilst i was alseep. Whoever it was kindly deposited a drill at the back of my right eye and I think it's slipped down into my sinuses now.

Cannot (and I really can't emphasise the imperative enough here) be fucking ill this week! Nor can D, come to that. How many others of my lot are currently sinking into miserable colds, at this very moment? *mutters to self and shuffles off to dose up on caffeine*
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote