View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #274
ViennaWaits
That's some bad hat, Harry.

First let me say that Ifound this thread just tonight and have read every single post. Hugely amusing! I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
Last night, a ghoul in the haunted house jumped out and scared the crap out of my nephew (7)... so he gave him the finger.
When my ex's youngest was appx 2 years old, I took her into work with me one day to pick up my check. I sat her in the dispatcher's window and introduced her with a huge so-proud-I-could-puke grin. The dispatcher reached out her hand and sweetly said "So nice to meet you, BethAnn." To which my beautiful step-daughter replied with a raised middle finger.

I could have killed the ex. In hindsight, I shoulda.

Another night, we were having dinner with his parents at a nice restaurant in our "Sunday Best" to celebrate someone's birthday. It was a Friday night and the place was PACKED - we had waited over an hour because he forgot to make a reservation. When the waitress got to her and said "What can I get for you, Sweetie?" BethAnn said, in what seemed to be her loudest possible voice, "I HAVE TO POOP!!!!"