View Single Post
Old 09-30-2001, 07:10 PM   #11
Parabolate
Expectorant Inspector

What was the deal with all the singles of Pill? There were, like, seven singles off a 12-track album. That's bloody ridiculous. They were mostly good songs, but it got a bit tiring. I might have bought the album if I hadn't heard the whole thing on the radio.

The Eels rock, though.

Sycamore:
I haven't seen the clip for either of those two songs. In Australia, if you haven't got Pay TV (which is too crap to be worth it, IMO) you have to watch Rage to see video clips. Rage is great, but it starts at midnight on Friday and Saturday nights, and who the hell is watching TV at that time? It's great to put on when you get home at 3:00 in the morning, but otherwise, I rarely get to see it.

I can't say I'm a fan of the new Slipknot song (or other new songs I've heard by them). It's just more of the same full-of-shit super-aggressive schlock that made them so popular. I went and saw them last year when they toured, and bought the first album, but I'm sick of them now. Metal has gone to shit just like the rest of the music world - too many bands that sound the same and act all aggressive, with stupid face paint or some shit like that.
Parabolate is offline   Reply With Quote