View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 05:15 PM   #35
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Quote:
It's very different. The text is elaborate on its discussions. It's not just "saddam is bad, m'okey".
     It's different only in the sense that it's "US is bad m'okey." I responded to it remember? The only point I remember thinking was valid was that Bush is fun to make fun of. Please share with us it's validity elsewhere in the piece. I'd be happy to discuss any part of it. By the by, the author clearly has no idea, but do you have any idea how much the US is holding back? I wasn't joking about the 'Great Iraqi Glass Sheet' line. I'm not talking nukes either, so I don't want to hear anything about radioactive fallout.
     As far as Bush goes other than voting him out next election I can't seem to figure out what you'd have us do. Also I've talked to many people in person that say Bush's policies will assure that they vote against him, so unless you assume all US citizens are complete liars then saying "none" is flat wrong. If you are saying this there's no point talking to us here, it would mean most of us are complete liars.
     One more thing, have you been reading this site for the last couple of years? If you had I'd think that you'd have read plenty of anti-Bush sentiment. Yet, you act like all US citizens worship Bush and eagerly serve his every whim. To tell the truth, that's really offensive. I just won't let being offended get in the way of trying to see another viewpoint.