View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #33
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
I want to start this thread with sincere apology for my behaviour, words, mean-ness, etc. especially to Dana, Ali and Griff. I am mortified at my recent behavior and attitude here in the Cellar--a place I truly love with so many compassionate, intelligent, witty souls. I hope you accept this apology--all of you.

I want to come back. I feel I am more in control of myself and my emotions. You all know me better than many people I interact with IRL---I just hope I haven't completely turned you all off. --

Claudette
Yeah- I remember you as a major contributor here. For very good and not so bad....and you have come to the same conclusion that I have come to about myself. (Just last night)
I have become a terrible person to try and be around at times with my husband. I stood back and looked at what I was saying and doing and I shocked myself. I understand what you are saying.....But just the fact that we are both able to do that and be pro-active about it means that we are better people for it. (I think)
I am definitely going to change some of my behaviors now that I can see what I am doing. I have over-rated myself. I've been too confident about all my actions as if everything I do and say is right on target. As it turns out- Not!!!
I have just become more than miserable to be around sometimes. I'm going to change too. I can be extemely negative and wrong, not notice, and feel justified. I call bullshit on myself.

Welcome back!