Thread: Is it over?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 08:07 PM   #76
anonymousfornow
May Ter Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Why should he even contemplate life without you? You've shown no to propensity to leave. You've even offered to compromise. He knows he's got you wrapped around his finger.

You say your sex life is great, meaning you're satisfied with it but it would appear he has different standards. I've had many people gush to me how good their life is, with their spouse in the background rolling their eyes.

Or what he's doing on the net he doesn't consider part of his sex life, but a game. Like any other online game, but winning by scoring pictures and proposals. Just a hobby without regard for the emotional toll on his supposedly significant other.

I think that you're probably weighing the possibility of just letting it slide. Weighing what you feel you have vs it's emotional toll.
Don't do it. While you might be able to rationalize the trade off now, there is no guarantee things won't change. It will always gnaw at you and more important, his needs will change.... probably not for the better.

I wish you well.
I found out on Friday and he has been out of town all week working. i have not answered his calls since Tuesday(Monday I was weak) and it is quite difficult. I have tomorrow off so i plan to return his things and get mine before he gets back tomorrow night. I am doing something. Excuse my language ....but it just fucking sucks. I hate that I am in this position and he has forced me into it.

Last edited by anonymousfornow; 06-14-2007 at 08:13 PM.
anonymousfornow is offline   Reply With Quote