View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 02:04 AM   #25
duck_duck
Soul Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 View Post
I have told you why there is more violence in America than in the first-world countries. Of course there is something wrong but you can't blame a whole country for the mistake of a few people.
There is always an excuse.

Quote:
If you can come up with a solution I would love to hear it.
Close your border to the invaders.

Quote:
How is that bad?
You accuse me of "america bashing" but allow invaders to bash you in the streets in protests?? Are you joking me??

Quote:
Every government is corrupt.
Some more than others. Yours is not doing anything about it.

Quote:
No, it is other reasons why we are not getting to a solution.
What other reasons?

Quote:
Once again you are taking an isolated incident and blaming it on the entire country.
Not true. It seems a growing trend in america that criminals be rehabilitated instead of removed like they should. Why else do you have so many repeat offenders?

Quote:
Whether you know it or not your tone comes off like you are looking down upon the United States. That is superiority. Just because you lived here for two years or however long doesn't make you an expert on America.

I do not assume all criticism is bashing. I am one of the most heavy United States criticizers here but it is to change the way we live not look down upon it. The way you worded it makes it sound like bashing.
I'm sorry for my tone but can you suggest how I can express criticisms of the united states without offending hypersensitive americans?